1.Unassemble the mainboard, use M4*12 to install the 4010 fan,
2. Connect the fan wire to 12/24v slot on the board.
3. Take off A4988 from the board. and also take off the MS3 jumpers (the right one)
4.Install the TMC2208 and heat sink, make sure the direction of heat sink, should be 90 degree where they are.
5.Adjust the voltage around 1V for each TMC2208 drivers.
6.Connect the printer to PC and Flash the firmware. https://github.com/tevo3d/Tarantula-pro
All the upgrade kits used in this project 02-01789A:
- SKU 03-01422A*4: TMC2208 Drivers
- SKU 53-01423A*4: Heat sink
- SKU 04-01570A*1: 4010 Fan; 24V; XH2.54; pn2
- SKU 56-01266A*4: M4*12 bolt
For the first batch customer, you need to print a fan support first: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3692135
You can also check detail video tutorial from Rui’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtKSjYFSlgc
You can purchase the BLTouch upgrade kit form our official Aliexpress store:
Welcome to join our Tarantula facebook community.