- Loosen the M3*8 screws from E3D hotend.
2.Use M3*8 screws install the brass spacer. To support the BLTouch.
3. Use M3*8 to install the BLTouch into X carriage.
4.Assemble the E3D to X carriage again.
5.Connect the BLTouch wire and our Aviation plug GX12-5.
6. Replace the z endstop wire with the aviation plug wire shows in below.
7. Connect the printer to PC and Flash the firmware from: https://github.com/tevo3d/Tarantula-pro
Manual for BLTouch:
All the upgrade kits used in this project SKU 02-01382A:
- SKU 08-01390*1: BLTouch
- SKU 56-00855A*4: M3*8 Bolt
- SKU 56-01339A*2: Brass spacer
- SKU 15-01325A*1: Aviation plug
- SKU 09-01347A*1: BLTouch wire 1.1m;28AWG
- SKU 59-01433A*1: Woven tube（wires sort） ;1.1m length
You can purchase theTMC2208 upgrade kit form our official Aliexpress store:
Welcome to join our Tarantula facebook community.